Types of data we collect
When do we collect your data
When you contact us through the Contact form or when you call us.
How we use this data
- Processing your data is necessary for a contract you have with us, or because we have asked you to take specific steps before entering into that contract.
- Notifying you of any changes to our service
- Marketing purposes: discounts, promotions (only with your consent).
Legal basis for this data usage:
- Legitimate interest
Where do we store the data?
The personal data we collect is processed at our offices in Budapest and in any data processing facilities operated by the third parties identified below:
How long do we retain your data?
We will archive and stop actively using any personal identifiable information about you within 24 months from the last time you used our services.
To exercise any of the rights listed below, send us an email to contact[@]tradbee.eu
- You have the right to access information we hold about you
- You have the right to have us correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- You can object to us using your data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you
- You have the right to port your data to another service
- You have the right to be ‘forgotten’ by us
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data by contacting your data protection authority
Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság
P.O. Box: 1363 Budapest, Pf.: 9.
Address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11
Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400 Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
E-mail: [email protected]